Get your Truck Driving career rolling now!
We are auctioning off tuition and one lucky winner could launch a new Truck Driving career for a record low price.
The truck driving program is an intensive 9-week program designed to prepare students to operate the tractor trailers proficiently and within state and federal requirements. After successful completion of the program, the student will have a Class A CDL license and be able to operate tractor trailer/straight trucks in a safe and reliable manner as entry-level truck drivers. The course includes classroom work and practical driving experience gaining up to 1000 driving miles on our unique driving range at school and the state/federal highway system.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR 18 WITH TWO (2) YEARS’ EXPERIENCE AS A LICENSED DRIVER. IF UNDER 21, HE/SHE MAY ONLY DRIVE WITHIN THE STATE OF RESIDENCE.
- MUST HOLD A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IN WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, OR PENNSYLVANIA.
- APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT POSSESS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE BASIC SKILLS ASSESSMENT TEST PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT AND SCORE AT A 5TH GRADE READING AND MATH LEVEL.
- MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN SIX (6) POINTS AGAINST HIS/HER DRIVING RECORD.
- MUST NOT HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CRIMES:
- DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. B. TRANSPORTING DRUGS. C. LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT DURING THE YEAR PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT. D. USING A VEHICLE TO COMMIT A SERIOUS CRIME. E. BE CONVICTED OF A FELONY OFFENSE DURING THE YEAR PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATION VERIFYING GOOD PHYSICAL HEALTH AND NO PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS THAT WOULD INTERFERE WITH THEIR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CMV (CARRIER MOTOR VEHICLE.
- INTERVIEW WITH INSTRUCTORS