Are you ready to become a JRTI student?
JRTI will begin interviewing sophomores for the 2019-2020 school year soon. Make arrangements with your guidance counselor to make sure you don’t miss out. If you haven’t applied yet, click here to fill out the application. It will only take a couple of minutes.
How the process works
On the interview date, instructors from JRTI will come to your school to talk to you. We have to do this between our classes, so time will be very short. We will be in class until 10:00 and have to be back at JRTI in time to begin class again at 12:00. Interviews will begin as soon as we can get to your school. We will read your transcript and talk to you about your plans, your experience, and what you wish to accomplish in our programs.
- Arrange with your counselor to be interviewed.
- Get permission ahead of time from your teacher to attend.
- Arrive promptly.
- Check in with the counselor or other school officials who will help direct you to the right table.
- Wait patiently for your turn.
- Be enthusiastic! Above all, we want students who want to be here.
- If you are applying for Graphic Design, make sure you have samples of your work to show the instructor.
Please note that circumstances may require your school or ours to reschedule these dates.
|Hedgesville High School||January 30|
|Berkeley Springs High School||February 6|
|Martinsburg High School||February 20|
|Spring Mills High School||February 27|
|Washington High School||March 6|
|Musselman High School||March 20|
|Jefferson High School||March 27|