The 2021 JRTI Annual Career Fair will be conducted virtually with Zoom from March 22nd to April 1st. To get you in touch with the right students, we have organized our sessions into ten program clusters.
Each cluster has eight time slots available. Each time slot is ten minutes long with a buffer of a few minutes to allow you time to answer questions. You can choose any cluster and any time slot still available within that cluster. When you meet with a cluster, there may be as many as four classes that join you at the same time. Our high school programs have both AM and PM classes. Our ACE programs have the same students all day.
We recommend that you prepare a short presentation and gather any links and files you would like to share with the classes. Links and files can be posted in the Zoom chat window. Instructors will be able to download them from there.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Albright at email@example.com
Thank you all for supporting our students, our school, and our community.
Our Grads Get Jobs!
Time Slots for each day: 8:10, 8:30, 8:50, 9:10, 11:10, 11:30, 11:50, 12:10
March 22 – Architectural
- Electrical Programs, High School and Advance Career Education (adults)
- Masonry/Carpentry Programs
- Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning Program (adults)
March 23 – Arts/Audiovisual/Communication
- Graphic Design Program
- Multimedia Publishing Program
March 24 – Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Culinary Arts High School and Advance Career Education (adults)
March 25 – Education
- Early Childhood Education
March 25 – Health Science
- Therapeutic Services I and II
- Practical Nursing (adults)
- Surgical Technology (adults)
- Massage Therapy (adults)
March 26 – Information Technology
- Cisco Networking Academies
- Coding App & Game Design
March 29 – Law and Public Safety
- Law and Public Safety
March 30 – STEM and Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automated Manufacturing Technology (adults)
March 31 – Transportation
- Automotive High School and Technology(adults)
- Truck Driving (adults)