Panhandle Dumpsters is looking for CDL Truck Drivers.
WE ARE HIRING CDL TRUCK DRIVERS
Panhandle Dumpsters is now hiring CDL A or B Local Residential, Commercial, and Rolloff Drivers to join our team! Panhandle Dumpsters LLC provides essential services to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep up with trash pick-up. Attractive Salary, Full time Hours! Great Career Opportunities with a Growing Company!
This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role.
We are looking for long term employees who are interested in growing with us. Come join the team today!
Panhandle Dumpsters LLC is looking for a CDL certified Driver to join our team!
Monday-Friday day shift with occasional Saturdays as needed.
What We Offer:
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Access to our very own Fitness Room at our onsite facility.
- We provide an essential service to the communities we serve. Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- We are locally Owned, Veteran Owned trash company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes
- This is a position requiring regular lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays as needed (around holidays).
- Employees are paid bi-weekly (direct deposit offered).
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Physical activity. Requires some strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.***Note: Often times, drivers have an assistant to do this type of work.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions.
- Must have a CDL and MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!!!
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to perform physically demanding job in all weather conditions, and demonstrated experience thereof.
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Panhandle Dumpsters is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Now’s your chance to get in with a small company with big opportunities!
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply online on our Panhandle Dumpsters Facebook page today or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org