DRIVEPROS LLC is looking for a Tow Truck Operator.
Drive Pros is currently looking for a highly motivated Tow Truck Operator to help join in keeping up with the high demand of our quickly growing Towing Division.
As a Tow Truck Operator, you will quickly, efficiently, & safely respond to dispatched service orders. You will maintain and keep clean, all towing equipment, trucks etc, and make sure towing equipment is in proper working order, safe, etc… We expect our Operators to respond to dispatch orders promptly. We do not allow smoking in our trucks, we do allow vaping devices.
Skills & Experience
- Computer skills are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of towing equipment and recovery work
- Reliable, hard working individual with an attention to detail
- Initiative to stay busy between calls.
- Ability to strategically plan your day in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to come up with solutions & solving problems in complex, high stress situations.
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to obtain and relay information clearly and accurately
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Class A CDL Preferred
- Clean Driving Record Required
- Must Pass Drug Screen
- Must have current DOT Physical
- MUST LIVE WITHIN JEFFERSON COUNTY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Able to be on call 24hrs a day / within your shift.
- A valid Class A CDL driver’s license is preferred.
- A clean driving record is required.
- Valid DOT Physical & Medical Card.
- Must be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service, and quality of work, keeping safety at the highest level possible at all times. We are the rescuers, not to be rescued.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary, $40,000-$55,0000/yearly, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training & Certification