Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC is looking for an Automotive Lead Technician.
Automotive Lead Technician – Andrews Afb, MD
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
The Advanced Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Lead Technician
• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
• Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
• Assist and train technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Lead Technician
• Reading, writing and math skills
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
• Must have a minimum 5 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
• A.S.E. certification in at least 5 (five) of A1-A8 (L1 can be one of the five) is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
• Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our brands include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers – join our team today! Your knowledge as an Advanced Technician is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.”
Laura Strumpf – 312-840-6098 – email@example.com