Follow these steps to enroll in the Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
Do you meet the prerequisites?Step 1
Must be 18 years old.
Have a high school diploma or WV-accepted equivalency diploma.
A laptop is required.
What to do nextStep 2
- Fill out an application and pay the registration fee.
- Contact issuing agent of your high school diploma or equivalent and have your official transcript sent to:
- James Rumsey Technical Institute
- 3274 Hedgesville Rd.
- Martinsburg, WV 25403
- ATTN: REGISTRAR
Final stepsStep 3
- Pay the tuition in full by the close of business (4:00 P.M.) the Thursday before class begins.
- Proceed to class by 4:30 P.M. the first day of class.
There is no refund after the second class session.
Click here to download a printable PDF of these instructions.