Full-Time Adult Classes
32.5 Hours of Training Per Week
Why the James Rumsey Technical Institute School of Practical Nursing?
- 50 Year History — Oldest Program at JRTI.
- Students receive varied clinical training in the areas of acute care, wound centers, respiratory therapy departments, pediatric units, OB units, medical units, and many others to ensure the most comprehensive training available.
- Over $20,000 of recent renovations in new state-of-the-art equipment, including 12 lead EKG, Cardiac Monitor,
Realistic Manikins, IV Pump, etc.
- Continued history of high caliber LPN graduates.
- NCLEX pass rate for 2016 graduates was 96%.
Courses of Study
9123A Practical Nursing I
9124A Practical Nursing II
9125A Practical Nursing III
9126A Practical Nursing IV
9127A Practical Nursing V
9128A Practical Nursing VI
9129A Practical Nursing VII
9130A Practical Nursing VIII
9131A Practical Nursing IX
9132A Practical Nursing X
9066A Introduction to Healthcare
9068A Science Clinical Experience
9067A Essentials of Addiction and Prevention
How much will this class cost?
JRTI is a public school. That means that our adult prep programs are very affordable.
|Practical Nursing||First Semester||Second Semester||Approximate Total|
Opportunities in the Field
Acute Care Hospitals
Urgent Care Centers
Long Term Care
Medical and Surgical Offices
Travel Nurse Agencies
Mental Health Facilities
Contact the Practical Nursing Secretary
Click here to donate to this program.