Full-Time Adult Classes
32.5 Hours of Training Per Week
Why the James Rumsey Technical Institute School of Practical Nursing?
- 50 Year History — Oldest Program at JRTI.
- Students receive varied clinical training in the areas of acute care, wound centers, respiratory therapy departments, pediatric units, OB units, medical units, and many others to ensure the most comprehensive training available.
- Over $20,000 of recent renovations in new state-of-the-art equipment, including 12 lead EKG, Cardiac Monitor,
Realistic Manikins, IV Pump, etc.
- Continued history of high caliber LPN graduates.
- NCLEX pass rate for 2016 graduates was 96%.
NURS 101—Basic Nursing Skills
NURS 102—Anatomy and Physiology I
NURS 103—Personal Vocational Relationships I
NURS 104—Pharmacology & Pathophysiology I
NURS 105—Medical-Surgical Nursing I
NURS 106—Human Growth and Development
NURS 107—Maternal and Newborn Nursing
NURS 201—Anatomy and Physiology II
NURS 202—Pediatric Nursing
NURS 203—Medical Surgical Nursing II
NURS 204—Pharmacology Pathophysiology II
NURS 205—Nutrition and Diet Therapy
NURS 206—Mental Health Nursing
NURS 207—Personal Vocational Relationship II
NURS 208—Geriatric Nursing
Opportunities in the Field
Acute Care Hospitals
Urgent Care Centers
Long Term Care
Medical and Surgical Offices
Travel Nurse Agencies
Mental Health Facilities
Click here to donate to this program.