You are not alone. Get assistance from the resources on this page.
- Abuse Hotline: 1-800-352-6513
- Domestic Violence/Women’s Shelter: 304-263-8292
- East Ridge (Mental Health Services): 304-263-8954
- Family Violence: 1-800-799-7233
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- Runaway Switchboard: 1-800-786-2929
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255). You will immediately be connected to the nearest available crisis center for assistance. Related Website: www.preventsuicidewv.org
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information/Web Resources
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Provides information on the prevention and treatment of drug abuse and addiction.
- West Virginia Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities – A guide for WV Families regarding resources
reatmentfacilities, commitment procedures, and rehabilitation services available in WV.
- West Virginia Department of Education Office of Healthy Schools
- Narcotics Anonymous: 1-800-777-1515 No Addict Seeking Recovery Need Ever Die
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 1-800-333-5051. AA offers meetings in all 55 West Virginia counties.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Government site for information, research, and statistics regarding many health issues including tobacco.
- National Center For Health Promotion and Disease Prevention – Everything you want to know about tobacco use.