Do you meet the prerequisites?
- Must be 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or WV-accepted equivalency diploma.
- A laptop is required.
- Have a transcript of all previous education.
What to do next
- Attend a mandatory orientation. Call the Jill S. Weekley Learning Center to schedule your orientation. 304-754-9712
- Complete your application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. All students MUST do this. JRTI school code is (008355).
- Take the TEAS (basic skills test) to evaluate your academic (reading, math, etc.) skills.
- If you scored the desired % on the TEAS, you will receive an interview letter.
- Await an acceptance letter.
- Fill out an application, and pay the registration fee.
- Attend mandatory New Student Luncheon.
- Obtain a medical screening, background check, CPR certification (AHA Healthcare Provider only), drug screen, and provide proof of health insurance. You will receive information during the New Student Luncheon about where and how to have these performed.