How Can We Help?

< Back
You are here:

Students must provide written consent.

  1. Request forms are located in the main office and may be picked up, or the student may call the front office and provide the necessary information.
  2. The first transcript is given without charge, and students pay a nominal fee for each transcript thereafter. Contact the main office for current charges. If calling by phone, a credit card number is required
  3. The student may pick up the transcript in person or direct the school to mail it to a specific institution or individual.