Table of Contents
Privacy of Student Records
- Written consent from students must be given before any student coursework, testing, records, and/or transcript are released.
- All student records are maintained in the front office. Current student records are stored in a locked,
firesafefiling cabinet. Previous years’ student records are maintained in a fire-proof safe located in the front office. Access to student records is limited to administration and the CTE administrative secretary for adult programs.
- Electronic record keeping is maintained by the adult CTE administrative secretary, and access to these records requires a password. Records of former students are also maintained electronically through Data Image, a private company.
Transcript Request Procedure
Students must provide written consent
- Request forms are located in the main office.
- The first transcript is given without charge, and students pay a nominal fee for each transcript thereafter. Contact the main office for current charges.
- The student may pick up the transcript in person or direct the school to mail it to a specific institution or individual.
FERPA – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act