Table of Contents
Do you meet the prerequisites?
- Must be 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or wv accepted equivalency diploma.
What to do next
- Fill out an application. The registration fee will be deferred until you have been accepted into the program.
- Attend orientation and take the TABE (basic skills test) to evaluate your academic (reading, math, etc.) skills. Call the Jill S. Weekeley Learning Center to schedule 304 754-9712.
- Complete your application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. All students MUST do this. JRTI school code is (008355).
- Instructor will contact you for an interview.
- When you receive your letter of acceptance, follow the steps outlined in the letter.
- Once you have been accepted, you will need to pay the registration fee to reserve your seat in the program.
- Provide up-to-date shot record, ppd, tetanus within 10 years, hep b vaccine, physical examination, and proof of health insurance.