How Can We Help?
Do you meet the prerequisites?
- Must be 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or WV accepted equivalency diploma.
What to do next
- Complete online application.
- TABE test (basic skills test) to evaluate your academic (reading, math, etc.) skills. Call the Learning Center to schedule 304 754-9712.
- Attend Zoom information session. (Pre-registration not required – see website for dates/information)
- Complete your application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This is a requirement for receiving Federal Financial aid (PELL grant). JRTI school code is (008355).
- Await letter of acceptance. Follow directions outlined in acceptance letter regarding High School transcript record.
- Upon acceptance, pay registration fee to reserve your spot in the program.
- Obtain up-to-date immunization record, physical examination, drug screen and proof of personal health insurance. Documentation required when school begins.